I did not mean to get a Kidbox right now. My son has a lot of clothes and he is in the middle of transitioning between sizes. However, I was out-of-town when I got the e-mail and when I got home and remembered to say “skip” it was too late. It did workout though because winter came early and we realized we hardly have any long-sleeves.
Here is how it works:
- Go to the website and fill out a style survey. They ask for things such as colors to avoid, what do you need more of, what will they not wear, their style.
- They only ship out 5 times a year but you can skip a season if you would like.
- Review the box. You have 7 days before you are billed. If you keep everything, it is $98. If you keep only a few pieces, they offer it at a discount.
- Ship back what you do not want.
- If you kept it all, pick a charity you want Kidbox to donate clothes to.
We did not keep the whole box because we only needed a few pieces. Here is what we got:
- Adidas Long Sleeve $17
We kept this shirt because we need more long sleeve shirts. We liked that it was not white and he does play soccer.
2. Puma 2 Piece Hoodie and Pant Set $42
This set was cute but the pants looked huge. Also, my son is sort of a nudist so getting him to wear a hoodie takes a miracle. He has even had to miss recess a few times for it. So we returned it.
3. Flapdoodles Boys Raglan Tee $13
It is long sleeves, soft and blue so we kept. Blue shirts really make my sons eyes pop.
4. Miki B Boys Camo Joggers $26
I hate camo, I really do. Plus these felt almost like PJ material so back they went.
5. Nanette Batman Tee $12
My son loves Batman but this went back because of the T-shirt problem. Plus I could always get him a Batman shirt later on at Target or Old Navy.
6. Paper Demin and Cloth Boys Jean $33
These went back as we did not need any jeans currently.
7. Reebox Boys Tee $17
Again, short sleeve so it went back.
The area we live in does not get cold often or for too long but our son only had like 5 long-sleeved shirts and I was sick of washing them constantly so I was only looking for long sleeves.
Want to try Kidbox? Go here