My husband and I decided to get my son another Kidbox with his next size up. Not that he is there yet but it will be nice to have once he gets there.
Here is how it works:
- Go to the website and fill out a style survey. They ask for things such as colors to avoid, what do you need more of, what will they not wear, their style.
- They only ship out 5 times a year but you can skip a season if you would like.
- Review the box. You have 7 days before you are billed. If you keep everything, it is $98. If you keep only a few pieces, they offer it at a discount.
- Ship back what you do not want.
- If you kept it all, pick a charity you want Kidbox to donate clothes to.
In this box we also got a water bottle and a coupon. Kidbox has another box called Kidsentials and they are $30/box which gives you socks and underwear. The coupon is to try is for $15. We will probably try it but his next size. We signed him for the sporty style box.
- Adidas Boys Logo Tee $20, their price $15
- Lee Color Block Raglan Short Sleeve $33, their price $25
- DKNY Boys Subway Raglan Tee $18, their price $14
- Puma Boys Color Block Fleece $34, their price $26
- Puma Boys French Terry Jogger $36, their price $27
- Lee Boys Slim Fit Stretch Denim Jean $36, their price $27
- Reebox Boys 3PC Set $66, their price $50
So all the prices come to $243 or $184 their price. However, if you keep everything it is only $98.
We like almost everything in this box. The Puma sweatshirt is not my favorite but my son will not wear coats but will wear a sweatshirt so it will work for his school cubby. I do wish there was maybe one long-sleeve top but our winter was so nice last year that this year will probably be terrible(meaning really warm) and we might not really need any this year.
Want to try it yourself? Go here.