I decided to get my son another Kidbox, one for summer. My son is starting to outgrow his 2T clothes so I was interested in what we would get.
Here is how it works:
- Go to the website and fill out a style survey. They ask for things such as colors to avoid, what do you need more of, what will they not wear, their style.
- They only ship out 5 times a year but you can skip a season if you would like.
- Review the box. You have 7 days before you are billed. If you keep everything, it is $98. If you keep only a few pieces, they offer it at a discount.
- Ship back what you do not want.
- If you kept it all, pick a charity you want Kidbox to donate clothes to.
So I thought I took a picture of the clothes but I didn’t and now I am too lazy to go get them out of his dresses.
So here is my “bill.” You can see the retail price and their discount. So if you keep everything, it costs only $98. We loved almost everything we got this month except the ECKO clothes. They seem huge. The Puma 2 piece is adorable as are the two shirts from Appaman and Andy + Evan. The Reebox shorts are also nice. My son is very active and during the school year he plays soccer and takes a yoga class.
We are always happy with the whole Kidbox process. Want to try it? Go here.