A couple of weeks ago, I got an e-mail about if I want to order a spring Kidbox for my son. I haven’t ordered him a box in some time now and he is starting to change sizes so I thought it might be perfect time to order him a box. In reality, I probably should have skipped it because I am getting all my fun hospital bills but its only money, right?? Oh, I am being completely facetious with that last comment.
Here is how it works:
- Go to the website and fill out a style survey. They ask for things such as colors to avoid, what do you need more of, what will they not wear, their style.
- They only ship out 5 times a year but you can skip a season if you would like.
- Review the box. You have 7 days before you are billed. If you keep everything, it is $98. If you keep only a few pieces, they offer it at a discount.
- Ship back what you do not want.
- If you kept it all, pick a charity you want Kidbox to donate clothes to.
- Puma Boys 2 Piece Top and Short Set $42, their price $32
I love this set. My son is pretty active and involved in sports. He plays soccer, swims, just started yoga and loves to trail run so this is perfect for him.
2. DKNY Boys 3 Piece Set $66, their price $50
The set is a jacket, jeans and short sleeve. My son does like layers so we will not be wearing the jacket most likely.
3. ART+EDEN Boys graphic tee $29, their price $22.
My son loves dinosaurs so this is a win.
4. U.S. Polo Assn. Boys Short Sleeve Stripe Shirt $18, their price $13.
Cute button up shirt.
The little giraffe stuffed animal, I think came from the box, otherwise I have no idea where it came from.
- This is the back of the DKNY outfit.
2. U.S Polo Assn. Boys Twill Short with belt $24, their price $17
We wear shorts like 10 months out of the year so these are perfect.
3. Puma Boys Performance Tee $22, their price $17.
Another great short but my athletic kid.
Total came to $201 but their box is only $98. For some reason, I had a discount which made my total to $78.40. I don’t know how I got a discount but I will keep it. Want to try Kidbox? Go here.