So I love clothes, that should not be a surprise. Both my husband and I receive clothing subscription services because we do not have much time to shop. When I heard about Kidbox, I knew I had to try it for my son.
Here is how it works:
- Go to the website and fill out a style survey. They ask for things such as colors to avoid, what do you need more of, what will they not wear, their style.
- They only ship out 5 times a year but you can skip a season if you would like.
- Review the box. You have 7 days before you are billed. If you keep everything, it is $98. If you keep only a few pieces, they offer it at a discount.
- Ship back what you do not want.
- If you kept it all, pick a charity you want Kidbox to donate clothes to.
Very simple. My son is not going to model them because we have enough trouble getting him in clothes that are not pjs, so him putting on a fashion show is out of the question.
The box comes with crayons so that kids can play and color the box. It also comes with a pre-addressed envelope just incase you need to send anything back.
Each box also comes with a “style card.” Basically it tells you the retail price, the price they sell it for and then how much you are saving if you keep the whole box. We choose “Americana” as his style.
Here is what my son received. He got a t-shirt, a button up and a polo. He also received a $65 pair of 7 For All Mankind denim and a pair of Chinos. The last item he received a track suit with shirt.
We really liked it and since we signed up late, they are already getting their spring boxes ready. If you are interested, click here.