Today I am sharing my own personal recipe and one of my husbands favorite. This is what he is eating this week because I didn’t find a new recipe that I was/he was interested in.
Recipe for Baked Chicken Salsa:
- Chicken Breasts, depends on how many you need. So like 1 for each person.
- Jalapeno peppers. Fresh is better. You can use half of one for each chicken breasts. Cut.
- Shredded cheese
- Salsa, I do store-bought
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Get out pan and foil.
- Put chicken breast on separate sheets of foil.
- Put cut jalapeno slices on top of chicken.
- Cover with salsa, about 1/2 cup.
- Cover with as much or as little shredded cheese.
- Fold foil so it encloses the chicken. Put foil packets in a pan.
- Cook in oven for 60 minutes.
Real simple and little to prepare. Just do not start this when your family is starving as it takes 1 hour.
My husband added rice and it looks like he already ate part of it before he took the picture since the chicken breast was big.